Monday, June 27, 2005

Yeah, it was a pretty good day today. Spent the first part of the day relaxing and preparing myself for what was to come. I wasn't too sure about it since well, my driving instructors have a knack for making me feel like a quadriplegic behind the wheel, but I aced it! Only 6 demerit points too, which makes me a happy camper.

Went out to celebrate with me kitten and had ourselves a good old feast at Moonfish at Millenia Walk. Pretty good Italian food there, but it's a bit pricey. Worth it if you have some extra cash. Had dessert at Bakerzin, or Baker's Inn, or Bacardi or whatever they want to call themselves. Very addictive as usual.

I don't know, this has been a pretty good week for me. I pretty much needed this long break to spend with loved ones and friends, and mostly just to feel like myself again. Been trying to write again, inspiration will come when it will. You can see part of my latest story down below, it'll come together as soon as I can piece together what I want to happen next, and hopefully it won't be the trainwreck that was my supposed "noirish detective" story.

There's a lot I have to be thankful for. If I haven't taken the time to thank you for whatever you've done, know that you folks are always appreciated.

No comments: