Friday, September 16, 2005

Holy crap, an update.

It's been extremely busy onboard the ship. Amid investigations into letters to the chief and my pending downgrade I barely get a chance to take a breather these days, save the weekend which I happily spend with my kitten. A lot's been happening, but at the same time nothing at all. It's odd how you can get so caught up with small mundane things that ultimately don't amount to much, but at the end of the day you still feel like you haven't made any progress.

You know what I mean?

I can't wait to get out of the ship. It's not really a fun place to be at all. They're mostly all nice people over there, but I can't really get any satisfaction from the things I do over there. Over at the squadron, at least I have videos to do, and even somewhat important. Heh.

I am grateful that I have an NS life different from most of my peers, who're crawling in the mud (poor them), but I'm not suited for that life, I think. It's not for me. Just counting down the days now, is all. Can't wait to go on leave.

I just need a break.

No comments: